Monday, January 14, 2008

Blockage

Ugggh. I am so blocked this week. I think it is my job as a copywriter that sometimes keeps me from being able to be a blog-writer. After spending the past week writing such interesting sentences as: "Withdrawals taken before age 59 1/2 may be subject to a 10% federal tax penalty, " I just don't have it in me today. Sorry. *blushing* I will be back tomorrow. Or Wednesday. I'm sure Mike will do something ridiculous any minute now, and I will be inspired. Off to check out your much-more-interesting blogs. Don't leave me.

4 comments:

katieo said...

Don't leave me.

Please. As if.

(I promise I'm not in junior high. But really, don't worry. We'll be here ready to pounce on your next post)

Mamacita Chilena said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who depends on other people to do something ridiculous so I'll have something to write about. My own life is just much to boring for me to write about constantly.

Cara said...

You guys are so nice! I love getting comments when I don't deserve them! Thanks!! :)

That girl from Shallotte said...

I'm currently being paid to work on an annual report for a Fortune 250. I spend my days barfing out phrases like, "We're leveraging new opportunities to provide a balanced solution for our customers, employees and shareholders." Ad nauseum.

You do what you have to for cash, you blog what you blog for a release. Our stories are our babies. When they're ready to come out, they do. Never, ever feel pressured to be consistently entertaining in your down time. Your audience will wait. :)

Your pal-
Leigh Ann